Australian grown and processed Corriedale wool tops or roving grown and processed right here in Australia!
These beautiful natural white undyed wool top have the classic feel of Corriedale with the lovely strength and versatility that this wonderful fibre has.
This is a luxury blend of fibres all grown by a number of local boutique wool growers who are passionate about their animals and the processes involved in producing Australian wool.
Locally scoured and processed right here in Australia by a local family owned business in which has been operating since 2003 servicing both Australia and intentional customers.
These will spin into a lovely yarn or felt into a beautiful fabric.
Please select your amount from the drop down box
- Fibre length approx. 10-15 cm
- 100 gram packs
- Approx. 25-30 micron but still beautiful!
- Grown and processed in Australia
- Natural white undyed
- Great for felting, spinning and dyeing.
- Perfect for spinning, felting, needle felting, nuno felting dyeing weaving. etc.
Cool hand wash in an approved wash.
More undyed fibres can be found here