Black Merino Roving Combed Wool Tops
- Wool Tops (combed sliver)
- Extra fine merino wool
- 19 micron approx.
- Length approx. 4 Mt/100g
- Commercially dyed fibre DHG organic
- Great for needle felting, nuno felting, wet felting.
- Perfect for spinning, art yarns, drop spindles etc.
- Also for weaving, wall weaving etc.
- This wool felts and spins quickly, is soft and easy to use and suitable for next to skin projects.
Imported from Italy and processed by DHG. I take a lot of time to select my fibres sources from strong well established suppliers that tick all the right boxes. This fibre is tested for harmful substances and meets Global Organic Standards as well as EMAS regulations. Flocks from Australia that are mulesing free are used. The dyeing takes place in a dyeing plant which is also Oeko-Tex certified and all dye products used are non-toxic so safe for the little ones in the family.