Merino Wool Nuno Felted Boa Scarf in mixed greens in soft warm hand dyed super soft next to skin 18.5 micron hand dyed Australian Merino wool and beautifully soft silk fabric.
Approx size from tip of fringes when hanging down.
- Length 155 cm approx.
- Width 13 cm approx across the thickest part when hanging.
- Superfine hand dyed Australian Merino wool
- hand dyed silk Paj fabric
These nuno boa scarves are made from 4 layers of mulberry silk fabric hand dyed and layered with 18.5 micron Australian Merino wool. I have placed the layers a little differently on this one with the thickest part with all 4 layers around the neck and shoulder area to increase the warmth and snuggle factor. This way the ends that hang down are thinner with only 2 layers. This makes it less bulky when it is worn under a coat or jacket.
I love this gorgeous colour combinations and find these scarves very popular.
Wrap yourself up in this one and keep the cold at bay.
Hand dyed with commercial colour fast dyes and ready to ship.
To care for you lovely scarf
- Very Gentle hand wash in cool water with mild wool wash.
- Do not agitate, Rinse carefully
- Squeeze out excess water and roll in a towel
- Lay out flat to dry.
- May be lightly ironed with a cool iron.
- Hang inside to dry.
**** This listing is for the boa scarf only and not any other items in the picture.*****
Thank you for stopping to take a look.