This classic opal blue and purple Merino Wool felted scarf in beautiful warm hand dyed super soft Australian Merino wool.
Approx size down the centre of the scarf.
- Length 156 cm approx to tips of the fringe.
- Width 28 cm approx across the widest part.
- Wet felted and hand dyed by me.
- 100% Tasmanian Merino wool and Mulberry silk.
To care for you lovely scarf
- Very Gentle hand wash in cool water with mild wool wash.
- Do not agitate, rinse carefully
- Squeeze out excess water and roll in a towel
- Lay out or hang flat to dry.
- May be lightly ironed with a cool iron.
Snuggle into this and wrap yourself up to keep the cold at bay. This is definitely an art piece and will make a bold statement every time it is worn. In striking blues and purples this is just stunning.
Wet felted in a way that produces very thin but strong well felted scarf this one is simple beautiful. The colours meander in and out of each other creating a wonderful variations throughout the scarf. Add some luxury fibres link Mulberry silk to finish it off.
I love this gorgeous colour combinations and find these scarves very popular. Hand dyed with commercial colour fast dyes and ready to ship.
International shipping is available and details can be found here.
This listing is for the scarf only and not any other items in the picture.