Australian grown and processed Alpaca, Merino and Corriedale combed wool top for spinning and felting. Chocolate 100 grams
- Aussie Bale Project Bale #11
- Approx 35% Merino, 15% Corriedale and 50% Alpaca Blend
- Approx 20-22 micron
- Limited quantities available.
- Lovely staple suitable for lace spinning to art yarns
- Grown and processed in Australia
A beautiful blend of soft Merino, Corriedale and Alpaca, this is Australian grown and processed Aussie Bale Project #11 in Chocolate. This combination of browns has been expertly blended to produce a unique Australian fibre.
A lovely staple and easy to spin straight off the combed top (roving) these will also be suitable for spinning fine yarns, felting, needle felting drop spindle, nuno felting carding blending etc...