Australian grown and processed Alpaca, Merino and Corriedale combed wool top for spinning and felting.
A beautiful blend of soft Merino, Corriedale and Alpaca, this is Australian grown and processed Aussie Bale Project #11 in Chocolate. This combination of browns has been expertly blended to produce a unique Australian fibre.
A lovely staple and easy to spin straight off the combed top (roving) these will also be suitable for spinning fine yarns, felting, needle felting drop spindle, nuno felting carding blending etc...
- Aussie Bale Project Bale #11
- Approx. 35% Merino, 15% Corriedale and 50% Alpaca Blend
- Approx. 20-22 micron but still beautiful and soft
- Limited quantities available.
- Lovely staple suitable for lace spinning to art yarns and felting.
- Grown and processed in Australia
More undyed wool tops can be found here