Australian grown and processed 70% Corriedale and 30% Suri Alpaca wool tops grown and processed right here in Australia.
These beautiful natural white undyed wool tops have the feel of Corriedale with the Suri Alpaca softening it beautifully.
These fibres have been sourced from smaller local wool growers in Australia, combined and processed into tops in Victoria.
These will spin into a lovely yarn or felt into a beautiful fabric. With the strength of the Corriedale and the softness of the Alpaca this fibre, while having a slightly stronger feel would be perfect for a large range of items from shawls and beanies to jumpers.
- 100 gram packs, Limited quantities available!
- Aussie Bale Project #14
- Fibre length approx. 10-15 cm
- Approx. 22 - 29 micron but still beautiful!
- Grown and processed in Australia
- Natural white undyed
- Perfect for spinning, felting, needle felting, nuno felting dyeing weaving. etc.
Cool hand wash in an approved wash.