Australian grown and processed Corriedale wool tops grown and processed right here in Australia!
These beautiful natural white undyed wool top have the classic feel of Corriedale with the lovely strength and versatility that this wonderful fibre has.
These fibres have been sourced from smaller local wool growers in Australia, combined and processed into tops in Victoria.
These will spin into a lovely yarn or felt into a beautiful fabric.
Please select your amount from the drop down box
- Fibre length approx. 10-15 cm
- Approx. 25-30 micron but still beautiful!
- Grown and processed in Australia
- Natural white undyed
- Great for felting, spinning and dyeing.
- Perfect for spinning, felting, needle felting, nuno felting dyeing weaving. etc.
Cool hand wash in an approved wash.
More undyed fibres can be found here