Pretty Purple Blue Green Wool Felt Scarf
Wet felted in my soft warm hand dyed super fine Australian Merino Wool.
This is not a long bulky scarf, it is a pretty little short scarf or wrap to pop under a jacket to add warmth but not as much bulk as some have.
At 123 cm it wraps comfortable around the neck but then it can be crossed at the front into a triangle with the fringes tucked into the lattice work to help hold it in place.
This unique scarf hand crafted in a mix of colours with soft warm hand dyed Australian Merino wool was dyed first then created in these beautiful colours to give the stunning colour combination.
- Length 125 cm from tip of fringe
- Width 23 cm
- Wet felted using 18.5 Superfine Australian Merino wool
- Hand dyed using Australian made dyes
I love these gorgeous softer colours which popular combination and find these scarves very popular in the chilly months.
Hand dyed with commercial colour fast dyes and ready to ship.
- Gentle hand wash in cool water with mild wool wash.
- Do not agitate, Rinse carefully
- Squeeze out excess water and roll in a towel
- Lay out flat to dry.
- May be lightly ironed with a cool iron.
- Hang inside to dry.
International shipping is available and details can be found here.