Core wool off white/cream for felting and spinning.
This is a stronger Australian grown and processed merino wool suitable for the 'core' of needle felted projects and stronger wet felting. Use it to make the bulk of centre of the shape and then use your lovely coloured wool over the top. Keep your beautiful coloured fibres for the outside of your work and this makes them go much further.
This wool is great for making 3D shapes and can also be used for toy or doll stuffing.
- 29 Micron Australian grown Merino wool top
- Suitable for stronger felting projects,
- Great for needle felting cores
- Suitable for spinning for outer wear
- Australian processed merino wool
- Perfect for needle felting, core wool, spinning, wet felting, weaving etc..
This is a courser fibre and not suitable or recommended for next to skin projects.
International postage is available at checkout.