Hand spun thick and thin yarn Custom Order
Opal, blue and purple thick and thin yarn
- Hand spun 2 ply thick and thin art yarn
- Hand dyed with Australian made dyes
- Superfine 18.5 Micron Tasmanian Merino Wool
- Plied with hand dyed silk
- Suitable for knitting, weaving, macrame, wall weaving or felting
This yarn is chunky and will knit into an easy chunky neck wrap, cowl or beanie. Use some larger than usual needles for these yarns and combine the yarn with other yarns found here to make up the yardage required. I usually encourage my lovely knitters to think outside the square and let the yarn tell the story when working with these. Of course this yarn will felt and you can use it as detailing for wet felting.
Needle sizes will vary depending on what you are going to knit or weave with these yarns.
This is a hand dyed and hand spun yarn, I recommend a very gentle hand wash with an approved wool wash, roll in a towel and gently spin. Lay you finished item out flat to dry.
You will receive one skein of this beautiful yarn