Merino Roving Combed Wool Tops DHG - Powder Pink
Beautiful next to skin softness to work with for either spinning or felting. This wool felts and spins quickly, is soft and easy to use and suitable for next to skin projects. Commercially dyed in solid colours.
- Fine merino wool
- Length approx. 4 Mt/100g
- Weight approx. 23 g/m
- 19 micron approx.
- Commercially dyed fibre organic
- Great for needle felting, nuno felting, wet felting.
- Perfect for spinning, art yarns, drop spindles etc.
- Also for weaving, wall weaving etc.
- This wool felts and spins quickly, is soft and easy to use and suitable for next to skin projects.
I take a lot of time to select my fibres sources from strong well established suppliers like DHG tick all the right boxes. This fibre is tested for harmful substances and meets Global Organic Standards as well as EMAS regulations. Flocks from Australia and South America that are mulesing free are used. The dyeing takes place in a dyeing plant which is also Oeko-Tex certified and all dye products used are non-toxic so safe for the little ones in the family.
Colours may vary slightly from screen to screen. I always try to get the closest colour I can.
For my solid hand dyed Tasmanian Merino Wool tops, click here
Local and International shipping information can be found here or during checkout.