This beautiful pink, raspberry and green Merino wool felted boa scarf is a lot of fun to wear! Make a statement with this one where ever you wear it.
Wrap yourself up in this and keep the cold at bay. This is definitely an art piece and will make a bold statement every time it is worn.
Wet felted in a way that produces very thin but strong well felted scarf this one is simple beautiful. Each of the little fringes have been hand rolled and fulled to make them strong and pretty.
- Length 1.5 Mt cm approx from tip to tip
- Width around 15 cm approx across the widest part when hanging down
- Super fine Tasmanian Merino wool and Margilan silk fabric
To care for you lovely scarf
- Very Gentle hand wash in cool water with mild wool wash.
- Do not agitate, Rinse carefully
- Squeeze out excess water and roll in a towel
- Lay out flat to dry inside
- May be lightly ironed with a cool iron.
I love this gorgeous colour combinations and find these scarves very popular. Hand dyed with commercial colour fast dyes and ready to ship.
International shipping is available and details can be found here.
This listing is for the scarf only and not any other items in the picture.