Supreme Sock Yarn 4 Ply Australian Merino Wool Knitting Yarn Hand Dyed a pretty Fresh Green
This is the supreme end of the sock yarn spectrum. With 85% Australian 19.5 micron superwash merino wool combined with 15% nylon this is just beautiful bouncy and next to skin soft.
Yarn Base Details
- 85% Super-wash Australian Merino 19.5 micron + 15% Nylon Yarn
- Approx. 400 meters per 100 g hank/skein (437 yards)
- Hand dyed with Australian made dyes
- Needle Size: 2.5 - 4mm needle
- 28sts x 36 rows over 10cm/4 inches on 3.25mm (US 3) needles
- Gentle machine wash in cool water.
The fine Australian merino wool makes this yarn luxuriously soft and bouncy for next to skin comfort. A little nylon is added for extra durability.
The main factor determining the quality of Australian merino wool is its softness which depends upon the fineness of the fibres. The use of fine merino (19.5 microns) which is some of the finest commercially available results in a super soft yarn that feels gentle against the skin.
All of my yarns are hand dyed by me using Australian made dyes.
Please hand wash separately in cool water
You will receive one skein of this delicious yarn.