Tasmanian Merino Wool Roving/Combed Top Hand Dyed in Apricot Blush. This colour is a lovely apricot and soft dusty lavender shade.
These superfine Tasmanian (Australian) Merino wool tops (roving) for felting, spinning, nuno felting, needle felting, carding blending wet felting, art yarns and fibre arts. At 18.5 micron they are super soft and just beautiful to wear on the skin.
Combine this beautiful wool with some of my hand dyed silk fibres and you have a perfect combination to work with.
- Tasmanian grown Merino wool top /roving
- 100 gram packs
- 18.5 micron Superfine Next to skin softness.
- Non Mulesed and Sustainable
- Dyed with Australian made professional colourfast dyes
- Suitable for Spinning, Wet Felting, Nuno Felting, Needle Felting, Drop Spindle
Suprefine and beautiful next to the skin!
As this is a hand dyed product I would recommend you hand wash you finished item separately first.
My wool is dyed with commercial colour fast dyes but please be aware that colours may vary on some computer screens.