Superfine 18.5 micron Tasmanian grown Merino wool tops (roving), hand dyed using Australian made dyes in beautiful variegated colours. These packs have been dyed with a number of colours and have a lovely variation running through them.
These superfine Tasmanian (Australian) Merino wool tops (roving) are for felting, spinning, nuno felting, needle felting, carding blending wet felting, art yarns and fibre arts. At 18.5 micron they are super soft and just beautiful to wear on the skin.
Combine this beautiful wool with some of my hand dyed silk fibres and you have a perfect combination to work with.
- Tasmanian grown Merino wool top /roving
- 18.5 micron
- Non Mulesed and Sustainable
- Dyed with Australian made professional colourfast dyes
- Suitable for Spinning, Wet Felting, Nuno Felting, Needle Felting, Drop Spindle
- Local and International shipping information here
As this is a hand dyed product I would recommend you hand wash you finished item separately first.
My wool is dyed with commercial colour fast dyes but please be aware that colours may vary on some computer screens.
Local and International shipping information can be found here or during checkout.