Superfine 18.5 micron Tasmanian Merino wool tops (roving), hand dyed using Australian made dyes in beautiful light moss green colour. These packs have been dyed together with one colour and will felt and spin beautifully.
- Tasmanian grown Merino wool top /roving
- 18.5 micron Superfine Next to skin softness.
- 100 gram packs
- Non Mulesed and Sustainable
- Dyed with Australian made professional colourfast dyes
- Suitable for Spinning, Wet Felting, Nuno Felting, Needle Felting, Drop Spindle
These superfine Tasmanian (Australian) Merino wool tops (roving) for felting, spinning, nuno felting, needle felting, carding blending wet felting, art yarns and fibre arts. At 18.5 micron they are super soft and just beautiful to wear on the skin.
Combine this beautiful wool with some of my hand dyed silk fibres and you have a perfect combination to work with.
As this is a hand dyed product I would recommend you hand wash you finished item separately first.
My wool is dyed with commercial colour fast dyes but please be aware that colours may vary on some computer screens.