Hand made wool felt scarf in Australian Merino wool in a pretty apricot colourway.
- Length 155 cm
- Width 25 cm
- Hand dyed pure Australian Merino wool 18.5 micron
- Next to skin softness.
To care for you lovely scarf
- Gentle hand wash in cool water with mild wool wash.
- Do not agitate, Rinse carefully
- Squeeze out excess water and roll in a towel
- Lay out flat to dry.
- May be lightly ironed with a cool iron.
- Hang inside to dry.
- For more Scarves like this one
For the wool fibres I use for this item
This is not a long bulky scarf, it is a pretty little scarf or wrap to pop under a jacket to add warmth but not as much bulk as some have.
At 155 cm it wraps comfortable around the neck, this unique scarf hand crafted in a mix of pretty apricot, orange and pink with soft warm hand dyed 18.5 micron Australian Merino wool was dyed first then created in these beautiful colours to give the stunning colour combination.
I love these gorgeous softer colours which are a popular combination and find these scarves very warm in the chilly months to wrap yourself up in this one and keep the cold at bay.
International shipping information can be found here
This listing is for the scarf only and no other items in the photo's