Beautiful Charcoal grey and white merino wool felted scarf in mixed charcoal and white in soft warm hand dyed next to skin 18.5 micron hand dyed Australian Merino wool.
This one is beautiful and fine but still well felted with a soft drape in shades of grey charcoal and cream/white.
I love this gorgeous colour combinations and find these scarves very popular.
Wrap yourself up in this one and keep the cold at bay. Suitable for men and women.
Hand dyed with commercial colour fast dyes and ready to ship.
Approx size from tip of fringes when hanging down.
- Length 168 cm approx.
- Width 24 cm approx across
To care for you lovely scarf
- Gentle hand wash in cool water with mild wool wash.
- Do not agitate, Rinse carefully
- Squeeze out excess water and roll in a towel
- Lay out flat to dry.
- May be lightly ironed with a cool iron.
- Hang inside to dry.
This listing is for the scarf only and not any other items in the picture.